A blog of my time spent in Vietnam working for Bao Nhan Dan.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

That's all folks!

Sorry I haven't had a chance before now (or rather I've been lazy) but I'm now back in England so this blog won't be updated anymore.

To see what I'm currently up to visit: www.flickr.com/photos/hanoidays instead - it does have additional photos from Viet Nam and Hanoi...plus stuff I've been up to since I've returned to London

Please feel free to carry on commenting, writing to me and reading what's up here so far, and hopefully some time in the future I'll be waking up to many more Hanoi Days...

2 Comments:

Anonymous vietnamese translator said...

When are you going to update more on this blog?

9:16 am

 
Blogger LUZ DE MARIA said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOG - www.virgemdeguadalupe.blogspot.com
THE MOTHER OF GOD WANTS TO REVEAL HERE YOUR GLORY!

4:18 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home